Electricians PVC Electrical Insulation Tape For Electric Cable
1) Conformable for simple applications
2) Wide range of colors for easy identification
3) Easy adhesion
4) Perfect electrical insulation
5) Self-extinguishing (DO NOT spread the flame)
6) Excellent resistance to abrasion, corrosion and humidity.
7) Wide range of European standards.
Smyta PVC electrical insulation tape is manufactured with polyvinyl
chloride coated with rubber resin adhesive. Electrical installation
and repair work also calls for the right adhesive tape. Smyta PVC
insulating tapes are ideal for cable insulation and marking and
meet international safety standards such as the IEC. Insulation
Smyta are available in various colors and some of them are
resistant to aging, weather, abrasion, and fire. Perfect for
sealing low-voltage to high-voltage electrical cables and
connections as well as for color marking. Our electrical insulation
tapes offer excellent film flexibility and adhesion and meet
international certification standards.
For hassle-free installation the specifically designed highly
flexible tapes conform easily to irregular shapes and surfaces.
Perfect for industrial repairs, automotive and construction
purposes, as well as many other general applications.
It is an economical grade plasticized PVC tape with good
flexibility and electrical properties. Having a modified rubber
resin adhesive coating, it provides good adhesion and aging
resistance in most applications.
Protect and mark cables
Fixing and reinforcement
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
Masking and protection
Joins and repair
Danger line signs
Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, White
As per required
12mm, 18mm, 19mm
Operating Temperature (Celsius)
-18 to 105 Degree
Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)
0 to 220 Degree
Total Thickness (Microns)
1) With independent chemical factory to ensure adhesive quality
2) Complete QC system to strictly monitor each production step
3) More than 10 years’ manufacturing experience in tapes industry
4) Well-maintained sourcing process to keep low production cost
5) Competitive tape quality at a low purchasing price to your needs